1. Get work in summer.
2. Pass the ESO.
3. Stay in Spain to study.
4.Canviar My Attitude.
5. Try hard to be a high school.
6.work a lot to be able to pay for my studies and move on.
7. Get the theoretical driving license.
8. I can get very high thanks to my sacrifices and efforts.
9. I can send money to my family.
10.Take my driving license.
11. Travel the world.
12. Write a book.
13. Have a pet tiger.
14. Have my own company.
15.To meet my father.
2. Pass the ESO.
3. Stay in Spain to study.
4.Canviar My Attitude.
5. Try hard to be a high school.
6.work a lot to be able to pay for my studies and move on.
7. Get the theoretical driving license.
8. I can get very high thanks to my sacrifices and efforts.
9. I can send money to my family.
10.Take my driving license.
11. Travel the world.
12. Write a book.
13. Have a pet tiger.
14. Have my own company.
15.To meet my father.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario