fiorellaplazamiranda10

jueves, 8 de junio de 2017

Easter week


EASTER WEEK

Before I used to spend Easter with my grandparents, next to my small family ...... My grandmother was in charge of making muffins and my grandfather cook them, it was a team work. I instead was the typical girl who watched dwarfed everything they did, with the intention of someday doing the same thing. This holy week I spent at home, reading a book but very, very boring. I guess the time has come for me to grow up, to think about my future and all the bullshit that older people do. If I had to ask for a wish it would be .... to go back to the past, take advantage of everything ... and have the most fun. In Bolivia it is a tradition to bring food to the ceemnterio, to offer it to the dead, to those who are no longer in this world, according to my grandmother.  I think I was the only one in the family who did not do so much to snooze events, for fear that some dead would wake up and go for me.  This Easter has been awful.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario